Why learn programming?
- There´s an estimated lack of 750 000 people with programming skills in EU by 2022. Tech is the future!
- You can solve complex problems and build out ideas.
- Bright outlook on wage and paying development and a job market in high demand of developers.
- Do you like a flexible work set up? With these skills you can work remote, launch your own or join a start-up, or start at a big corporation.
This is what you learn in the format of agile sprints and modules
- Responsive web design using HTML, CSS and frameworks
- UX and UI design
- Version Control
- HTTP & Rest API
- React and Angular basics
- Data Visualization
After the program you are ready to start working as a front-end developer on projects using modern web technologies.
This opportunity is for you…
Upgrade your current skills portfolio with new techniques.
Launch a new career, wherever you come from or what background you bring.
Get the skills to build your own MVP or realize an idea.
Have your employer invest in your skills development.
How to apply?
- Did you pass? Congratulations! You can move forward in the process and send in an application with a motivational letter
- An AW Academy Recruiter will contact you for an interview to make sure we are a great fit before you get accepted
Meet the teacher!
Your teacher during the boot camp is Philip Nagler-Frank, an experienced software developer who has been working as a teacher at AW Academy for the last two years. Read more about Philip and his passion for computers a why he thinks programming is magic here.
Why learn with AW Academy?
- Legacy! Since 2015 over 1000 individuals have changed career with us! Now it´s your time.
- AW Academy Way - our pedagogical platform that focuses on methods that makes adults learn in the most efficient way. Read more about it here.
- Dedicated full time IT lead teacher present and available on a daily basis for you to get the support needed.
- Fellow learners from Sweden, Finland and Germany – an opportunity to widen your European network.
Price: 7 125 EUR incl. VAT, taken in consideration local currency deviations
a. Pay 100% up front when you sign the contract
b. Pay 50% up front when you sign the contract and 50% halfway in the training.
When and were?
Last application date: August 7th
Launch event: August 10th
Pre studies: August 10th-August 31st
Training starts: September 1st
Graduation: November 13th
Yes, this is a program completely in English!
Other questions? Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know our alumnaes!
Over 1000 people have changed career with us since the start in 2015 via our traditional programs. This is the first time we launch an online bootcamp, but we will bring all our experiences and learnings from the past 5 years and make this opportunity a great learning experience for you! Hear what our alumnae’s say about their AW Academy experience below.